French Accounts Assistant
Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a fantastic SME Business in Wokingham who are currently seeking a French Speaking Accounts Assistant to join their growing team on a part time basis.
Main duties of the Accounts Assistant role include:
- Checking and processing invoices
- Making sure all suppliers are paid in line with terms
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Processing expenses
- Chasing over-due debt
- Monitoring and reporting debtor days
- Allocating cash
- Bank Reconciliations
- Setting up on-line payments
- Dealing with queries
- Liaising with local external accountants to ensure payroll, taxes and other payments are made
- Posting payroll, tax and other journals
- Preparation of French VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will be fluent in French with previous experience in an Accounts Assistant role; raising and processing invoices.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure in a growing organisation which will allow you to improve processes and shape the role.