Customer Assistant - 30-40 hours/week - Camden Town
The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work night shifts in the week and at the weekend. You’ll put in a shift as part of the team working hard through the night in our busiest stores. You’ll check and unpack deliveries, stock our shelves and, make sure the store is ready before the doors open for customers in the morning. Unlike your colleagues working the day shifts you won’t be interacting with customers working these shifts, but that doesn’t mean the customer experience isn’t at the heart of the role.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete an online exercise, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of our team. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- You’ll unpack deliveries through the night
- Make sure all access areas are clear
- Keep the store gleaming clean – both on the shop floor and behind the scenes
- Help organise areas for promotions and special offers
- Carry out regular freshness checks and rotate stock
What will you need?
- Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail when working quickly
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- Self-motivation to work hard and do everything to the best of your ability
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store