EYFS Teaching Assistant role - Cheshire based
We are currnelty working with a school located in between Ellesmere Port and Helsby, who is searching for a teaching assistant to work alongside pupils in EYFS, predominantly Nursery, supporting learners with behaviour as well as learning objectives. The position is to start post Feb half term and will be on full time basis.
The school however, need someone with a teaching qualification (QTS) so this is ideally suited to a candidate who is looking to take a step away from teaching, but still wants to work in a school environment.
The school has a fantastic feel to it and the head is looking for someone with an upbeat outlook to education and who has a calm approach to behaviour management. Experience of working with within Early Years within the past two years is ideal and recent school based experience is a must.
From Academics, you can expect;
- Competitive rates of pay; this role will pay at between £55.50 per day (8:30am - 3.30pm).
- Sector specific, primary only consultant; to find you, your ideal role.
- Access to vacancies that aren't on the open market.
- Free and subsidised CPD courses.
- Local work in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham and the Wirral.
If you are interested in this role, please contact us today! All applicants must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - assistance provided.