Management Accountant (Semi Senior)
Looking for a new job in accounting?
Enjoy client management?
Tired of working in a quiet "typical accountancy practice"?!
My client is is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to helping businesses flourish through providing dedicated accounting and advisory services. Due to continued growth they are seeking a Management Accountant (Semi Senior) on a permanent basis.
- Carry out Finance Manager duties for a group of budding SME's in line with SLAs / KPIs
- Account management and meeting with clients
- Producing a number of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on behalf of your clients
- Control over cash flow, preparation of accounts for audit, assist accountants with year-end work
- Compile VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
To be considered you will have held a bookkeeping or semi senior role previously in an accountancy firm. As mentioned above, my client isn't a typical practice and recruits as much on personality fit as technical skills. Benefits include a generous social budget, for team lunches, parties and to hang out with colleagues!