Head of Enterprise & Partner Marketing
Our client is an international payment solutions company who helps partners, merchants and consumers to make and receive payments. Its mission is to make buying and selling less complicated.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Enterprise & Partner Marketing. This is a new role reporting to the CMO and based in our central London office. There are two main areas of focus:
- Own the marketing plan
a) A key element of the marketing plan is to identify the target accounts, build relevant contact data and to reach these contacts through executive dining forums, corporate hospitality, speaking engagements at key conferences and social media. Responsibilties include creating case studies (leveraging agencies/freelancers) and other collateral to support sales.
b) Partner Marketing: This role would explore marketing opportunities with our partners, ensure that content was relevant/updated on websites (both theirs and ours) and participate at selected partner events. We would also invite selected partners to executive dining forums and corporate hospitality.
- Own the marketing plan for Global Partnerships
Our focus is on building partnerships with selected Payment Facilitators, Challenger Banks, FinTechs/FX and ISVs. This role would be responsible for building the marketing plan for Global Partnerships - securing speaking engagements for the MD, creating case studies, supporting the sales team with world-class collateral. This role would also explore joint marketing opportunities with our partners.
The successful candidate will be someone of the calibre and ability to make an immediate impact. We are a small team which means that we are very hands-on and no two days are the same. You will need to be comfortable working in a business that operates at pace and cutting through any complexity. You will have the intellectual horsepower to strategise and partner with the sales team as well as the marketing knowledge and resilience to execute.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Deep understanding of the payments world and comfortable with technology
- Proven track record and understanding of Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Understanding of Solution Selling & ability to talk the language of sales
- Experienced at partner marketing
- Knowledge/experience of the retail sector would be a bonus
- Highly articulate and able to simplify complexity
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to grasp market & competitive trends, partner positions and customer insights
- Results focused and hands-on style to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Down-to earth, authentic, non-ostentatious approach
- Focused on customer needs and excels in a culture based on collaboration, initiative and trust