Stock Team Manager
Stock Team Manager
Reference Number: req32921
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Division/Business Unit Information
KN Drinks Logistics is a specialist drinks only service provision. With a client portfolio of internationally recognised brands, it is our mission to create profitable growth by becoming the partner of choice to the Drinks Industry. Our commitment to building operational excellence through continuous improvement and developing our talented people is key to helping us deliver as promised.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Stock Team Manager has responsibility for ensuring the efficient and cost effective running of the RDC operations to the agreed budget and service targets and responsibility for stock control and
management within the RDC
- Training, motivating and developing stock administrators so that they deliver the required levels of customer service, productivity and cost-effectiveness
- Continuously seek to optimise the cost-effectiveness, productivity and customer service levels through planned and regular communication mechanisms and the proactive accessing of Operating Agreements.
- Manage stock integrity, investigate all discrepancies, follow through errors with training as required, and escalate through to investigation or disciplinary as required.
- Monitoring operational and general business KPI's, ensuring that they are met and improved upon.
- Creating and maintaining an environment that encourages employee participation and effective team working and ensuring employees are involved in the success of the operation through continual feedback and positive communication
- Promoting high standards of hygiene and housekeeping and ensuring compliance to all legislative Health & legislative requirements
- Ensuring compliance of the operation to the Quality systems, industry standards and legal requirements
Your skills and experience
- Leadership qualities including the ability to enthuse and motivate with previous evidence of managing people
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill
- Drive, determination and a track record in delivering continuous improvement
- Exposure to operating within a commercial environment sufficient to develop effective customer service and commercial understanding
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines in an organised and informed manner with a strong knowledge of Health & Safety at work
About Kuehne + Nagel
Learn more >> With over 74,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com