I am working with a global financial institution who're working across a wide range of projects world-wide. You will be working closely with off-shore teams across Europe, America and India to meet the needs of the business They are a key client of ours based just outsite Manchester City Centre and have a number of hires to make across 2018. You will be an integral part of a new software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies to delivery safe and secure software solutions to various projects.
The right candidate will be looking to further their career and be willing to learn new technologies including building on what they already know through training courses and personal development.
Skills required include:
- Core Java Enterprise Edition development skills and understanding of Java design principles
- Extensive skills within the Spring Framework and modules including Spring Security and Spring Web Services
- Experience with Restful web service integration using Json
- Understanding of SOAP based web-services
- Experienced with JDBC STRUCT
- Maven experience
- Familiarity with Git / GitLab
- Financial experience desired but not essential
If this is the kind of opportunity that would stand out to you, I'd be interested in having a chat in further detail.
With an extensive package and more-than competitive salary ranges, this could be the role you've been looking for!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.