Property Loss Adjuster
ST Recruitment is working with a leading insurance services organisation that is looking for Field-Based Property Loss Adjusters. You will be responsible for end-to-end domestic property claims, up to and above a value to £100,000.
As this is a field-based role across North London a UK Valid Driving Licence is essential.
The suitable candidate would come from a field-based property claims role, with advance knowledge of domestic buildings. In return you can expect a competitive package including company pension, 25 days holiday, and pension and company car.
Key responsibilities: -
- - Receiving and acknowledging new high value domestic property claims
- - Preparing case management plans
- - Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- - Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- - Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- - Relevant Insurance qualification - CII, CILA etc. - preferred but not essential
- -Strong knowledge within property claims, with a focus on domestic buildings
- - Experienced handling property claims up to £100,000
- - Experienced conducting site visits and making end-to-end assessments
- - Knowledge of commercial property market also beneficial
- - Strong communication (verbal / written)
- - Establishing relationships and building trust
- - Keeping up to date with changes within the industry
For more information please contact Sunil Talati at ST Recruitment