£25 - £30k
Our client is one of the largest travel companies in the country, with tailored holiday packages for some of best destinations across the UK and overseas. Their continuing success and ongoing growth means they are continuously looking to expand their digital marketing team. As a result, a new position of CRM Executive is now available.
As their CRM Executive you will be part of their large marketing team (over 40 people). Reporting into the Loyalty and CRM Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of data selections, analysis and triggered based email campaigns.
Key responsibilities included:
- Management of CRM Campaigns including taking a brief, to production and delivery of selected campaigns
- Develop a testing strategy to identify how to get optimum email results
- You will work with the CRM team to implement a dynamic and personalised email strategy that will re-engage lapsed and dormant customers
- You will also be responsible for producing data analysis queries, drive time analysis and managing the processes for data handling to ensure compliance
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the customer satisfaction questionnaires and producing the reports of the survey results
- You will maintain relationships with third parties and have responsibility of the production of weekly and monthly KPI dashboards
Personal specifications include:
- 1-2 years' CRM experience
- Degree level qualification in marketing
- Must have experience in creating email campaigns
- Ability to adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in an exciting company, at the forefront of digital. Their digital marketing is ever growing alongside their continued success and popularity. If this is an opportunity that interests you, please apply with an updated CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79977992