Quality Assurance Coordinator - Registered Nurse
Are you looking for a new venture?
The Scottish Nursing Guild have an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse to join our team on a part time basis as a Quality Assurance Coordinator ata our Head Office in Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for ensuring service excellence and support to the SNG Recruitment and Compliance teams, supporting the recruitment and placement of nurses and healthcare assistants throughout Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
This is a great opportunity that gives you the ability to work on a part time basis. You must be able to commit to working 16 - 24 hours per week between Tuesday and Friday.
Your main duties will include:
• Making decisions using clinical knowledge and experience to determine the categorisation and placement of nurses and healthcare assistants dependent on references, skills and competencies
• Quality assure applications and input skills on bespoke systems
• Work in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders to develop new projects
• Update clinical business documentation where appropriate
• Undertake and evaluate candidate interviews, while adhering to SNG and regulatory standards
• Maintain accurate records for team KPIs and future planning
• Manage the administration and compliance of nurse files complying with employment legislation and all regulatory requirements
• Keeping abreast of nursing, clinical developments and any changes to NMC/NMBI/HPC regulation
As our Quality Assurance Coordiantor, you will be confident with an excellent telephone manner, approachable and able to engage candidates effectively. You will be highly motivated and target driven with the ability to manage your own work and be in control. Above all else you will be passionate about creating a candidate experience like no other, and have ambition to deliver time and time again.
You will thrive in an environment where candidate experience is the key focus and your guidance and support will create and build our next generation of workers.
Our office is based in the centre of Edinburgh with great public transport link and paid for parking nearby.
To be considered you must;
- Be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 1 year post qual experience.
- Possess strong IT skills, being proficient at using outlook, excel, word and systems.
- Be able to form key relationships with candidates.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team, be extremely organised and flexible whilst being proactive in your role.
- Have a confident telephone manner
To apply for the role of Recruitment Coordinator, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Full Time, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Support Representative, Customer Care Rep, Customer Services, Recruitment, Resourcer, vetting, CRB, References, Recruitment Consultant, recruitment coordinator, in house recruitment, recruitment officer, HR, HR Recruitment, talent Acquisition, sourcing, searching, cv, right to work, screening, prescreen, interview.
Thornbury Nursing and The Guild are a part of the ICS Group. ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.