Resistant Materials Technician Wimbledon Secondary School ASAP Start
Resistant Materials Technician | Wimbledon Secondary School | ASAP Start!
Q - Do you have an exceptional knowledge of resistant materials?
Q - Do you have experience of working with Computer Aided Design (CAD)?
Q - Are you meticulous in your approach to your work…?
An 'Outstanding’ secondary school located in Wimbledon, South West London is seeking to recruit a highly competent Resistant Materials Technician / Teaching Assistant to work within their Design & Technology (D&T) Faculty on a full-time basis.
POSITION: Resistant Materials Technician - Design & Technology Faculty
PERSON: Experienced required, ideally able to demonstrate extremely high standards
SCHOOL: 'Outstanding’ - Ofsted December 2017 - Mainstream Secondary School
LOCATION: Wimbledon, London Borough of Merton - Inner London - Zone 3
TRANSPORT: Excellent public transport links - Underground and Bus
START DATE: ASAP!
HOURS: Full-Time, 08:30-16:00hrs, Long-term Position
SALARY: £70 per day, plus £650 pa Healthcare Package
The role will see the successful candidate assist the class teacher with the preparation of resources for the successful delivery of Design & Technology lessons.
Resistant Material Technician - The Person:
- Experience of working with a range of resistant materials
- Knowledge and an Understanding of Digital Technologies, including CAD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-player, 'can do’ mentality
- Able to work with a wide range of materials and processes
- Highly organised, efficient, personable, conscientious
- A good level of understanding COSHH is highly desirable
- A Design & Technology related degree (e.g: engineering or art etc) is desirable
Resistant Materials Technician - The Role:
- Assist teaching staff with the preparation of Design & Technology lessons
- Assist with monitoring the inventory of the classroom provisions
- Ensure all relevant Health & Safety Requirements Are Met
- Maintain highly detailed inventory of equipment, materials and tools
- Oversee routine maintenance of tools and equipment within the department
- Full-Time, Long-Term position, £70 per day + £650 Healthcare Package
- Start ASAP!
About the School:
- Recently graded as 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted in December 2017
- Located in the affluent area of Wimbledon, South West London
- Easily accessible via London Underground and Buses - Zone 3
- Friendly and welcoming staff and students
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required to be successful within the role of a Resistant Materials Technician within this Outstanding Wimbledon based Secondary school, then apply today!!
Interviews are being arranged right NOW!