Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer
Salary: £27-28,000 + On-Call Time + Vehicle
Location: Mobile role covering Yorkshire
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of a portfolio for a specific public sector contract.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- This role is a mobile role covering Yorkshire and parts of the North East.
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk, to include mainly electrical repairs but also other building services.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- Will be part of on call out of hour's rota for the contract.
- 17th edition essential.
- City & Guilds 2391/2392 desired.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Batteries, small power & lighting
- Full driving licence
- Experience working in a client facing environment