Front End Developer Angular
An established and successful organisation is looking for Front End Developer with commercial Angular experience to join their expanding team.
As Front End Developer you will be involved with an exciting new project refreshing all the User interfaces of their range of software application.
High level design and ideas are in place but you will a large amount of influence and input as to how things are done.
The Front End Developer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Angular, React.js or similar framework experience.
- Commercial experience with HTML5, CSS, and React.js (desirable)
- Agile Development team experience
- Source control Git, SVN and build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Java or similar
- PostgreSQL or similar
The responsibilities of the Front End Developer will include:
- Focusing on user friendliness to develop and build important business product functionalities.
- Rapid prototyping in HTML/CSS
- Optimisition of web applications for high performance and scalability.
- Response design development to support multiple devices.
This is great chance to join a growing team of talent Developers at the beginning of a high profile project, where you will have a real impact.
The role is based in central Newbury and paying a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience with benefits including Bonus, 25 days holiday, Flexible and work from home options, Pension, Income Protection, Life Assurance, training budgets, private healthcare and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to or call Chris on