Financial Reporting Director
I am currently recruiting an exciting global opportunity within a multinational business based in Surrey. The Financial Reporting Director will be fully responsible for the integrity and quality of the reporting for the business and ensuring the global controls and reporting are robust.
This Financial Reporting Director will be responsible for several key areas including Group Financial Reporting and Consolidation Systems. Within the role, the key responsibilities will offer a lot of variety and project based responsibilities; both some short term and long term.
The Financial Reporting Director's responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge of acquisition accounting within a PE backed environment
- Leading the preparation of the US GAAP / UK GAAP / IFRS statutory accounts, including full commentary and analysis reporting.
- Implementing and a strong Financial Control framework.
- Owning the preparation of the Group's full year consolidated statutory accounts.
This fantastic role would suit someone who possesses excellent Technical Accounting experience gained through another PE owned or leading international business; operating at a Senior Management / board level with staff responsibility. In person, you should be comfortable in communicating at all levels - as well as being one of the key points of contact for the internal Leadership team and the PE / banking teams.
Key experience to include:
- Preparing closing / opening balance sheets on completion
- Acquisition accounting within a PE owned environment
- US GAAP and IFRS experience
- Building integrated financial reporting and modelling
- Multi national FX experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An outstanding team and relationship builder, proactively removing obstacles to collaboration and implicitly understanding how to lead and work with different types of people and different working styles
- Excellent presenter and communicator, with the skill to mediate and bridge-build between multiple internal and external stakeholders
If this is an opportunity you are interested in or would like any further information please do not hesitate in getting in touch with me. You can call on or email me at