This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Private Equity-backed, multi-site leisure company. Due to recent Private Equity investment this company is looking to grow rapidly opening multiple sites around Central London. With realistic plans to grow from 8 to 20 sites over the next 4 years. Due to this massive expansion, the company requires a management accountant to oversee, and be a vital member of, a small team to improve the processes before they engage with further growth.
Operating across 8 sites, this company provides a great chance to engage in a fast-paced, challenging environment with regular exposure to senior staff.
To support the Financial Controller and CFO in all finance related aspects, produce and analyse accurate financial and commercial information to support business operations.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Preparation of site P&Ls at month end including the raising of any necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Flash Reporting of weekly statistics
- Reviewing the operational cost lines at month end eg: travel & subsistence, repairs & maintenance, communications etc.
- Monthly meetings with Heads of Department and Cinema Managers to review costs against budgets & forecasts
- Accurate & timely distribution of P&L’s.
- Point of contact for cinema and operational queries.
- Fixed Asset reporting including posting depreciation, reconciling to Post Completion Audits, including all associated audit notes for Fixed Assets.
- Accruals for company utilities
- Dealing with External Auditors queries and investigations
- Assisting with the budget process
- Timely and accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Completion of Government Statistical Returns.
- Qualified or Finalist Accountant
- Good technical knowledge
- Strong excel skills
- Organised and good communication skills
- Positive "can" do attitude and proactive
Job reference: CT0902