Looking for someone new to join and lead the Accounts Team on a day to day basis, as well as implement new processes.
Our client based in central Bristol, with good connections on public transport. Looking for a Accounts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Point of contact for Banks, HMRC and CH - Setting up new accounts and companies.
- Main point of contact with the company accountant
- Year End Accounts - Working with the company accountant to finalise year end accounts
- Month End - Reconciliations, processing journals (payroll, VAT, Delegate Revenue), Intercompany accounts/billing.
- VAT returns - Producing and filing VAT Returns online,
- Working with multi-currency Bank accounts
- Payment Runs - Obtaining approval and processing supplier payments
- Cashflow - Maintaining a healthy cashflow for all businesses and providing updates to the Director. Working with budgets.
- Financial Management of Events - Working with the event teams to ensure smooth set up of shows, including back-end invoicing and VAT requirements. Working to show deadlines on revenue collections.
- Payroll - Assistance & cover
- HR - Recruitment where needed and support to Director
- Managing the Accounts Team (4 people) - Day to Day management and leadership of work-loads and team productivity.
- Processes - Compile and initiate processes for the business to assist the accounts team.
- Ad hoc duties - As determined by the business and the Director
AAT qualified preferable
Working to deadlines
Working to own initiative
High Level of Excel
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Manager or Senior Accounts Assistant to run the day to day accounts for an organisation in central Bristol.