Ruby Group are recruiting for a permanent Assistant Accountant opportunity based in central London.
The brand is well known and partner with several other well-known businesses who like to be affiliated with them. They offer a stable environment with a clear progression path and training together with study support.
You will be reporting to the financial controller doing a mixture of financial and management accounting. Other duties will include, maintaining the fixed Asset Register, Bank and balance sheet reconciliation and general ledger maintenance. You will also be preparing management reports and accounts that provide accurate and timely financial and statistical information to aid decision making.
The ideal Assistant Accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Part qualified (or equivalent - ACCA, ACA, CIMA) accountant
- Exposure to a major ERP system
- An efficient and organised multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and experience influencing internal stakeholders
- A positive team player who can deal with the varying pace of a busy finance function
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!