Financial Services Administrator
This financial services company, based in Fareham, is searching for the perfect Financial Services Administrator to keep the teams organised and on top of administrative duties. Your process-driven nature will ensure this company continues to maintain high levels of customer service. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm with fantastic benefits too!
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first class customer service to all customers, both internal and external
- Manage all enquiries efficiently, effectively, and in line with company standards and processes
- Handle all correspondence, including letters, calls, emails and faxes, from third parties
- Stay up to date with regulations, best practices and changes to procedure where relevant
- Fulfil general financial service administrator duties, in additional to ad hoc projects
- Understand and follow all compliance standards
- English and Maths GCSE qualifications are essential
- You’ll have previous experience within financial services
- An enthusiasm for the financial services industry is desirable
- You’ll have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access, understand the importance of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money laundering, MCOBS, MMR and CML being essential
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, with excellent career prospects within a busy and friendly team. The successful candidate will require a clear credit and full DBS check which will be carried out by the company prior to starting.
Interested? Apply now.