Marketing Executive - FTC - Kent
Are you an experienced and dedicated Marketing Executive looking to join a highly respected Legal 200 Chambers-ranked firm in Kent?
This is a full-time, fixed contract position for 9-12 months to cover a period of maternity leave. You will work alongside their Head of Marketing & Business Development in developing and implementing the firm’s marketing and business development strategy. You will be supported by a team of 3 assistants.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in applying their marketing, commercial and personal skills to assist with supporting the Firm’s sectors.
What can they offer?
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- A supportive and relaxed environment and company culture
- An established yet forward thinking and sociable firm with firm-wide events several times a year
What are they looking for?
- Previous marketing experience in the legal industry
- Proven track record and be able to demonstrate initiative, creativity nd the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience of B2B nd B2C marketing is essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
For more information about this Marketing Executive role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.