Senior Finance Manager
Sheridan Maine are working closely with a well reputable organisation based in Wiltshire who are seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join a well established team.
This varied role provides financial support, information and reporting to the business. The duties cover but are not limited to:
- Provision of financial information
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation and presentation of financial results information
- Providing business partnering support and advice to the business
- Process and procedures improvements
- Overseeing the application of controls
- Leading and developing a team
The ideal Senior Finance Manager will:
- Be ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified
- Have previous managerial experience either as a Financial Controller or Finance Manager within a larger organisation
- Have excellent business partnering skills
- Confident with reviewing processes and procedures and implementing changes within the business
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply to Megan Cohen at Sheridan Maine as soon as possible.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.