Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead a talented digital marketing team in a highly fast-paced fast fashion environment to commercial success in a very competitive marketplace. You will have hands-on experience of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, bringing a technical, innovative and data-driven approach to growing sales and improving ROI.
You will be driving revenue through optimising paid media channels, affiliates, email marketing, SEO and content marketing, blogger outreach and social media, while always maintaining a relevant and true brand experience to their target customers.
The Digital Marketing Manager will hold a key and active role within our marketing function and will need to build and maintain key stakeholder relationships. You will be driving forward the businesses online proposition through strategy planning and implementing some campaigns to drive performance.
About the role:
- Develop a 12 month, roadmap based on your vision, expertise and research to take revenues to the next level.
- Optimise each channel including, Facebook PPC, Affiliates, Content Marketing and Email to drive revenue and acquisition.
- Create reports using Google Analytics on each digital channel
- Run split tests on email and paid media to deliver best results.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Researching key online strategies on and off-site to increase revenue and global traffic
- Monitoring digital trends and implementing new marketing and on-site techniques to drive revenue.
- Analysis, reporting and recommendations to key stakeholders including producing reports and evidencing new ideas to improve performance
- Working within a budget to achieve KPIs, drive ROI improvements and account growth
- Management and development of a highly skilled digital marketing team
- Driving growth across other online marketing channels
- Knowledge of the other major PPC platforms such as Bing Ads (Yahoo, Microsoft)
- Ideally a strong knowledge of SEO, and a proven track record of driving organic growth
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and understanding of Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge of Google Shopping
- Analytical with good numerical skills
- A track record of managing a significant budget and driving profitable growth
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79986675