My client is one of the UK's leading real estate developers based in Chelsea. From their luxurious offices, they've grown into a seminal name in the industry, with tens of thousands of properties built and many more earmarked for the next five years. As a result of their consistently strong growth in recent years, they're searching for Financial Manager to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious Property & Construction candidates to join an established name and establish themselves in an extremely dynamic finance department.
- Leading the month end process for my client's student housing arm.
- Providing management reporting and business partnering support for a number of student accommodation properties and holding companies.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of management reporting.
- Being actively involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecasting;
- Regular ad-hoc project based work in conjunction with senior management figures.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in property/construction/real estate.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Educated to degree level.
- Extremely motivated candidate who aims to be Head of Finance/Finance Director in 3-5 years.