Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher St Helens
St Helens primary school looking for a supply teacher for 2 days per week to cover PPA across Key Stage 2. Desired start date 19/02/2018.
Benefits of supply work with Academics
- Working in Ofsted Good school
- Clear behaviour management policies
- Friendly supportive staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources for supply teachers
- Advice and guidance on changes to education and supply teaching
As an Academics supply teacher you will need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching the new primary curriculum ( updated 2014)
- Experience of formative assessments, planning and marking
- Willing to work across Key Stage 2
- Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
- A positive can do attitude
- Able to work normal school hours 8.30 - 4.30pm
- A DBS registered on the update service
To find out more about registering with Academics today :-
Please call and speak to Neil or email
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview in our Warrington office, recent references and an enhanced DBS check.
Academics Ltd is an employment business.