Assistant Corporate Finance Executive
We are looking for a full time Assistant Corporate Finance Executive to join an impressive firm, this role primarily involves undertaking Corporate Finance engagements as directed and assisting with general duties within the department. There are excellent opportunities for progression.
- Assisting in Corporate Finance assignments, both in-house and at client premises.
- Drafting and presenting reports on acquisition, disposal, valuation, due diligence and business reorganisation assignments.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts, budgets, projections and financial forecasts.
- Assisting with the management and development of the department, including departmental reporting, finances and business development.
- Ensuring managers are kept informed of workloads.
- Managing work to complete job in allocated time frame.
- Training and supervising staff within the department, providing technical support where needed.
- Answering any queries from staff during on site work.
- Contacting clients and other contacts under the direction of a manager.
- General office duties, e.g. filing, photocopying, etc..
- Weekly completion of time sheets.
- To be considered for this role you must have good communication, IT skills and a professional manner.
- Qualified or part qualified candidates with either the ACCA or ICAEW qualifications will be considered. Some experience of a practice environment would be preferred.
- Candidates should have a full driving licence and access to independent transport.
- Candidates will be required to sit our internal aptitude test, and if successful, you will be included in the interview process.
For further information on this role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers