Teaching Assistant 1:1 support
Learning Support Assistant 1:1
* based at a Stockport Primary School
* Full-Time position
* Daily pay £50-£65 depending on experience
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work within a mainstream Primary School based in Stockport. We are looking for an outstanding SEND experienced Learning Support Assistant, who is dedicated to supporting children with various special needs on a 1:1 basis. We would be looking for a dynamic Learning Support Assistant who can work across various age groups ranging from 4-11 years and have experience of supporting children with various SEND.
* Experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/Classroom Assistant
* Experience of supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities
* Strong communication skills
* Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* Available 5 days a week
Benefits to you
* Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
* Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant
At Empowering Learning we have fantastic opportunities every day in different Primary schools across Manchester and Stockport Primary Schools
If you feel you are the right candidate and are looking for work opportunities, then please send over a copy of your CV to or call me on .
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.