Pharmacy Assistant Band 3
Pharmacy Assistant - BAND 3
We would like to hear from well-organised and conscientious Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant to deliver quality clinical care for patients.
Must have (UK) hospital experience.
Its dispensary based, possibly with visits to wards, to complete stock top up of ward stocks.
To provide medication and pharmaceutical advice to the Trusts staff and patients. You would be part of the Pharmacy team who work as part of a multidisciplinary team, working closely with Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, as well as with ward based nursing and medical staff.
Hospital, JAC, dispensary and top up experience
This role will involve regular working in each of the following areas:-
- Inpatient and outpatient dispensary, including reception and dispensing duties
- Cleaning and environmental monitoring of the department's chemotherapy production unit
- Provision of ward based pharmacy medicines top up services
- Pharmacy distribution and 'goods in', including the moving and handling of boxes of bulk fluids
- Involvement in the maintenance of the pharmacy department's stocks of medication to ensure cost effective supply of medication is maintained
* Start Date - ASAP
* CRB/DBS dated within a year
* Relevant Qualification / GPhC
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.