Company Secretariat Assistant - Legal
About the department:
We're a full service in-house legal and company secretary function. We're made up of Corporate, Commercial, IP and Data Protection Lawyers as well as a secretarial team. We're based primarily in London, but have recently added teams in Russia and China. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure Farfetch goes from strength to strength!
About the role:
To provide administrative support and assist the Deputy Company Secretary in managing the provision of services to the Group’s boards, shareholders and the business in accordance with Group policy to achieve targets, develop the business and deliver an excellent and comprehensive service.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll assist in in administration and ongoing maintenance of the company’s existing share option register intranet and extranet site including the Shareholder Portal and capitalization table, to manage company share plans
- You’ll maintain the statutory books to ensure timely and accurate filings including tracking and diligent filing of meeting minutes
- You’ll liaise with and follow up with overseas entities in regard to their statutory records, filing and regulatory requirements
- You’ll do maintenance and management of company records and structure via Blueprint
- You’ll draft board resolutions for subsidiary companies
- You’ll manage all KYC requests coming in from a wide range of important stakeholders
- You’ll assist in production of quarterly financial information to shareholders
- You’ll assist in global corporate governance compliance projects
- You’ll assist in maintenance of directors’ interests/related parties register and conflicts reporting
- You’ll update the management of Group corporate structure charts and process maps
- You’ll assist in the implementation and maintenance of an up to date, structured Company Secretariat filing and archiving system
- You’ll assist the wider Farfetch Legal team in Group-wide corporate projects and ad hoc matters
Who you are:
- You enjoy working with people of all levels of seniority
- You have strong technical knowledge, accuracy and attention to detail
- You are very comfortable working with large amount of data and spreadsheets
- You are good with communication and presentational skills
- You have great organizational, time management skills and flexibility
- You have the ability to deal with multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- You have at least 6 months experience in a company secretarial role, ideally in a private company but this is not essential
- You have a willingness to obtain the ICSA qualification and develop a career as a Chartered Secretary
- You have strong MS excel skills
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.