Digital Marketing Manager
Client is one of the largest adult stores in the UK and Europe and due to business growth; they are looking to bring in a Digital Marketing Manager.
The purpose of the role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to create and develop the digital strategy for the business. There is also an emphasis on growing the companies' audience and driving their conversions.
There is opportunity for the individual to manage and expand the media team within the company.
The responsibilities of the roles include:
- Creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Building and supporting the company's online presence
- Measuring online performance and make educated suggestions on improvement
- Creating content for all existing digital channels
- Managing all social media and suggesting new platforms to target
- Creating both printed and digital promotional materials
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- Broad digital marketing experience including paid, owned and earned media.
- Previous experience of A/B testing
- At least an understanding of affiliate marketing and managing affiliates
- B2C experience is advantageous
This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and take on a broad digital marketing role.
The role is within a small team with an open-door policy. Their culture is laidback and it is highly important that the right candidate is a great cultural fit within the team.