Management Accountant opportunity for a Part Qualified / Finalist or QBE Accountant within a leading North East Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice. This opportunity offers close involvement with a portfolio of SME and Corporate clients, an excellent salary and benefits package and long term progression to Senior Manager / Director within the Practice.
A leading independent Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice with a strong presence in Newcastle which has experienced significant growth in recent years. The firm is renowned for advising SME's and Corporate Groups and providing Audit, Accounts, Tax, Outsourced Financial Management, Corporate Insolvency and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions.
Based at the firm's principal office in Newcastle you will join a Management Accounts / Business Advisory team responsible for providing solutions to a wide range of SME and Corporate clients. As Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing detailed Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts for clients
- Preparing financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow forecasts, Variance Analysis and Commentaries
- Assisting with Budgeting processes and producing Commercial information such as Margin Analysis reports
- Processing month end journals, reviewing capital expenditure and stock
Benefits will include a competitive salary and benefits package and superb long term opportunities for career progression.
You will be an Part-Qualified / Finalist or QBE Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Management Accounting solutions and Analysis work
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to advise non-finance Managers and Directors on a range of accountancy and finance matters
- A keen interest in progressing your career to Senior Management level within a busy full solution accountancy practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.