A Conveyancing Executive is wanted for a law firm on Merseyside.
Must have experience in dealing with:
- Members of the public
- Brokers/introducers, developing strong links and growing business income streams
- Dealing with domestic conveyancing transactions, freehold and leasehold properties, including sales, purchase & remortgage from beginning to end
- Working with Microsoft packages and case management systems
Must have the ability to:
- Manage all aspects of caseload
- Be confident in decision making and exercise of judgment
- Communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
- Work under minimal supervision
- Work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Effectively and appropriately delegate tasks
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.