Senior Product Manager
Do you have 5 years' experience within Product Management?
My client is a leading provider in electronics. They are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with experience within RoadMaps, Product Lifestyle Management and Product launches.
About the role:
You will be working collaboratively with the other Senior Product Managers, sales, marketing, logistics and engineering, in defining, launching and managing the clients range of current and future products.
Take responsibility of the full product life cycle from concept through to retirement for category product leadership and managing a leading-edge roadmap delivering high quality products on time, in full.
Provide leadership in developing and growing new and existing products, drive business growth and profitability, manage the project deliverable and work with all support functions to meet commitments.
- Assist in researching and identifying emerging new products and technology trends that are a good 'fit' for the client and its Product Roadmap. The aim being to gain competitive advantage.
- Project manage potential new products and product variants through the company's Gate Process on the company's Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) system.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features to include positioning, pricing, time-lines etc.
- Launch key new products to market, using co-ordination and project management skills to bring together required inputs, activities and tasks from various departmental stakeholders.
- Liaise with and obtain project buy-in from key stakeholders across the business - especially managers within engineering, sales, materials planning & logistics, customer service and finance - to ensure timely delivery of activities and tasks.
- Identify products for retirement and manage them through this process, so that the company's stock holding, and product numbers are maintained at optimum levels for manageability and profitability.
- A versatile approach to working across different product launches at any one time with the ability to oversee and report on progress at a high and detailed level.
- Self-motivated and takes full responsibility for the quality of own work
- Flexible approach, able to handle multiple projects
- Resourceful in providing solutions and support
- Practical aptitude with methodical approach to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- A constant desire to improve on the status quo
How to apply:
To apply for this Senior Product Manager role through HR GO Recruitment, please click the 'Apply' button.
HR GO Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across the UK - visit hrgo.co.uk to get in touch with local branch for more opportunities like this.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79971522