Digital Account Executive
Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Digital Account Executive for our client based near Kelvedon on permanent basis.
The role of the Digital Account Executive is to act as the supporting interface between the client and company on assigned accounts to ascertain the clients’ needs and help to ensure their projects are delivered within set timescales and to budget. To develop a one to one relationship with the clients and provide client support and service.
Roles and Responsibilities involve:
- Liaise with the internal teams in order to produce the projects for the client which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way, with the support of the Account Manager.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your team. Support in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
- Responding proactively to all client and internal team requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings when required.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Manager.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has an interest in marketing
- To be a team player.
Salary £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.