Brand Manager Lifestyle
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Brand Manager to join the European arm of the world’s premier brand management company working across multiple lifestyle brands.
You will be responsible for the brand management of designated lifestyle brands and your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive commercial development of brands, generating new business via lead generation and follow up, attending industry events.
- Work through contract negotiation and editing to signature, and manage those ongoing relationships thereafter
- Review ranges with key retail and licensee partners, attend all market appointments and ensure the brand DNA is being upheld.
- Build relationships with all licensee or retail partners to identify ways to generate additional revenue in accordance with the Global and European Strategy
- Manage all product approvals, line reviews and sample traffic for managed brands
- Manage communication to all partners on financial goals, trend and brand direction, merchandising and marketing strategies.
- Management of social media channels including daily posting in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Aid the collection of retail sales reporting, analyze and distribute analysis to peers in order to identify growth opportunities in accordance with the European Strategy.
- Involvement with Sales budgeting, forecasting and the development of both growth plans and performance enhancement plans
- Draft and manage annual timing and action calendars for all respective brands.
- Development of graphics and design work for use in brand guidelines, styleguides and the like
- Take an active role in the development of The Hub international platform, ensuring it is kept up to date with latest brand developments
It’s a highly demanding position and the ideal candidate must be extremely organised with excellent communication skills and the ability to strive in a sales environment.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job ref: RG-47083
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79982061