Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting exclusively for an established business in Liverpool. My client is currently seeking an experienced Qualified Financial Accountant to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will play an integral part of the business to ensure the provision to the organisation of top quality financial and management accounting and related processes, systems and controls. You will also be expected to carry out just some of the following areas.
- Supporting the business with end of year accounts
- Knowledge and appreciation of management accounting Cash management and forecasting
- Co-ordination of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Posting month-end accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of statutory accounts including tax computations
- Reporting, forecasting and planning processes, business modelling and project planning
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting preparation
Due to the current systems in place, knowledge of Xero and Sage is preferable.
Given the level of role and responsibilities, applicants are expected to hold recognised appropriate professional/accounting qualification (preferable ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent).
Apply now for more information.