Legal Secretary - Commercial Real Estate
Our client a Mayfair based law firm are looking for a legal PA to join their commercial real estate team on a permanent and full-time basis. The Commercial real estate team is one of the largest dedicated real estate practices in the market, our team of over 90 lawyers has an outstanding reputation for delivering a high quality and seamless service to our clients.
Key Requirements :
• Significant legal secretarial expertise as a commercial real estate secretary ideally gained at partner level within a London law firm.
• Experience of providing a polished secretarial service and administrative support to a busy team of allocated fee earners.
• Proactivity and ability to enthusiastically take ownership of the team's workflow, utilising the support departments where appropriate and as part of providing regular workflow solutions.
• Ability to prepare, edit and proofread all documents, house style and non house style, either from dictation, general instruction or by personally drafting with fastidious attention to detail and focus on quality. Typing speed of 65wpm minimum.
• Experience of managing and organising Outlook; inboxes, calendars and contacts, reviewing and forwarding internal and external mail, e-filing and all general maintenance of client files and folders.
• Experience of maintaining routine billing, billing guides and financial records, prepare and closely assisting with all aspects of the bill production process.
• Provide assistance to partners and fee earners during the absence of other secretaries in the team, as and when required.
• Excellent and pleasant communication skills together with emotional intelligence.