- Full Time
Our client a prestigious women's fashion brand is on the lookout for an experienced Affiliate Executive where you will be joining an extremely reputable brand and will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders. You’ll be based from their HQ in Cheshire and join an established marketing team that is currently expanding with plenty of career progression available in the future.
- You will contribute to the continued growth of affiliate programme in the UK and the newly launched US programme, with the opportunity of this expanding further into new territories in the future.
- Develop, lead and manage long-term affiliate promotional activity plans, achieving agreed targets
- Regularly report results for campaigns to Affiliate & Digital Marketing Manager using Google Analytics & core metrics, making recommendations and adjustments to drive key KPI’s
- Build, maintain & manage agency & affiliate relationships to the optimal standard - showing the ability to negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns.
- Suggest & implement new digital innovations to facilitate growth, presenting back to management for sign off
- Proven experience working in affiliate marketing
- Basic understanding of other marketing channels such as PPC, social & TV advertising
- Confidently demonstrate use of reporting tools - such as Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
- A strong commercial mind, who can spot good opportunities and negotiate to get the best deal on all activity
- Can build strong relationships quickly and maintain them to a high standard
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to delegate to the assistant
- Management & mentoring skills to the assistant and other junior members of the team
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79986848