Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Haslemere
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Haslemere. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
About our Haslemere Nursery
Busy Bees in Haslemere occupies a wonderful former country house with Georgian origins and extensive Victorian additions. The house has enormous character and was once lived in by the playwright George Bernard Shaw; we are located on Woolmer Hill next to the secondary school.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrollment
Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79973679