Our Client, a growing business based in Farnborough, are seeking a Paraplanner.
The Paraplanner will be responsible for:
- Reviewing Private Client Fact-finds/Client Meeting Notes against defined Compliance guidelines to make sure all aspects of the client financial needs are clearly documented
- Challenge gaps and justifications with consultants
- Using research tools to ensure independent/holistic advice is provided to the client in line as requested
- Liaise with consultants and other parts of the company plus third parties for additional information to support the recommendations for the clients
- Prepare reports within an agreed timescale for the client based on the information received/researched, for final approval by the consultant, using technical knowledge and experience
Excellent planning and organisation skills will be required with the ability to analyse and document client needs clearly in a timely manner to meet agreed service levels.
- Experience within the Insurance industry
- Previous paraplanning experience advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think on your feet
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.