DE Product Assistant (German fluency required)
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 100 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special. Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do and each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.Role Summary
This role sits as part of our high performing Global Online Product team. The Global Online Product team look after the end to end process of getting products onto our digital channels ensuring complete accuracy, timely publishing and the best possible product representation at all times.
You’ll be responsible for making the customer experience for Germany and other European territories the best it can be by keeping the site fresh with new product and content which is translated correctly and positioned in line with our International customer expectations and Brand proposition.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for the go live of all product on .DE – QA all products in holding categories then ensuring products are accurately categorised on the site
- Working closely with UK website co-ordinators to co-ordinate imagery, copy and product details to ensure all products are up to date and on sale for seasonal launches, sale and any ad hoc promotions onsite for .DE
- Monitor and communicate threats to launch; constantly reviewing and adapting processes to ensure best ways of working.
- Reviewing translations for products and being main point of contact for feeding back any issues to DE copywriters.
- Ensure Bestseller categories and Top Rated products are updated weeklyusing relevant reporting and that product badges are displaying correctly.
- Manage ‘Buy The Look’ for all product through Intershop
- Work with DE Trade Coordinator on regularly monitoring our competitors websites, analysing trends and new/improved functionality, reporting findings back to the wider team in a weekly report
- Creating and populating any additional categories, sub categories and collections needed for new season launches
- Ensuring European sizing and fabric compositions are accurately represented on the website and adhere to appropriate legal guidelines
- Reviewing customer product queries (German) submitted through the website and coordinating responses by talking to the relevant product teams with particular focus on German language queries
- Involved in any future projects for .DE requirements (e.g replatform)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fluent German language skills (written and spoken) is a key requirement to this role
- Good focus on attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to new requirements
- Strong experience with Excel
- Ideally you'll have experience working within an Ecommerce department
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for and understanding of White Stuff and great customer service skills to ensure our customers have the best experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79977430