Robert Walters Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting a Global Leader who provides a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products, in Watford, on the recruitment of a Treasury Accountant Role. Salary is £30,000 - £40,000.
Robert Walters Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting a Global Leader who provides a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products, in Watford, on the recruitment of a Treasury Accountant Position. The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for German and Austria and ensuring all transactions within the EMEA Finance Shared Service Centre are captured and reported accurately.
The Treasury Accountant will be responsible for:
- Maintain Treasury related accounts for entities that are covered by the EMEA Shared Service Centre
- Updating and maintaining Treasury related accounts for US GAAP and Statutory Reporting
- Timely and accurate monthly bank investment and other treasury accounts balance sheet account reconciliation
- Preparing journal entries to general ledger
- Internal consistency and accuracy of accounting documents
- Analysing and making corrections for any issues related to accounting
- Communicate errors, procedure violations and discrepancies with all levels of management
- Month end closing activities and to assist with monthly reporting
- Updates and maintains month end/ quarter end/ year end closing schedules
- Performing balance sheet and income statement account and analyses and actual versus budget comparisons to determine if there are missing entries or significant variances that require further investigation
- Participating at research and response to internal and external audits requests
- Ensuring compliance with applicable corporate Policies and Procedures
We are looking for a Treasury Accountant who has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team but also with senior personnel and stakeholders. You must have strong analytical skills when identifying and investigating discrepancies in accounting records. Previous experience within in a multinational business is highly preferred due to the high volume of work.
The right person will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent Sap and Excel Skills
- Experience in a Treasury Accounting or General Ledger, the general ledger accounting experience must include accountant and expense analysing
- Fluency in German is highly desired
Salary & Benefits
As an Treasury Accountant, the salar will be £30,000 - £40,000 plus 25 days holidays, pension, onsite parking, private heathcare, life assurance and other company specific. The role will be based in Watford
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to hear more than please send your up to date CV to or call me on .