Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Qualified Part Time
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Swindon St Andrew Ridge - Part Time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Swindon St Andrews Ridge. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Swindon St Andrews Ridge Nursery
Busy Bees St Andrews is a home from home environment for children offering the warmest of welcome. The staff are passionate and dedicated to providing the very best possible care, leaving parents feeling reassured and children happy.
In 2011 the nursery received a full internal refurbishment creating 3 base rooms that are brightly decorated with opportunities for all children to explore and investigate the lovely environment. All rooms open up onto the outdoor area which provides an extension of the children?s learning environment.
In March 2012 the nursery was recognised by the company as a Centre of excellence, a status devised by Busy Bees to represent the finest standards in childcare and catering. This is a real honour and shows the dedication and passion of the staff team.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975161