Sample Technician Team Leader
You will report to the Head of Design & Product Development and be responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the sample team:
Sample Making – working closely with the product development coordinator, produce and despatch all sample requirements to a high quality and ensure deadlines are met.
Stock Sample Dispatch – picking and dispatching samples ordered within a 48hr deadline, ensuring excellent stock management.
3D Printed Sample Finishing and Dispatch – 3D samples are prepared, placed into a cleaning tank then carefully packaged for dispatch.
With 2 direct reports this is a team leader with expectations that you will complete a significant amount of the hands on elements to achieve the most efficient output of the team. You will be expected to lead by example and be able to complete the sample making, stock sample dispatch and 3D printing tasks; with a positive attitude and a proactive approach you should have excellent organisational skill.
Your duties will include:
• Continuous review of sample making capacity levels, and where necessary coordinate the outsourcing of the making of samples to our external supplier
• Stock management of raw materials to ensure availability at all times
• Stock management including the reordering of sample and roll stock from various manufacturing sites
• Maintaining output reports
• Managing and motivating the team, conducting PDRs and identifying training/development areas.
A level of engineering experience would be beneficial to help understand the constraints of the sample machine and to assist with the further development of its capabilities.
The hours of work are 40 per week, to be worked Monday to Friday,.
If you are intersted in this vacancy please apply via the link below, call or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79987333