Diverse role with leading Business Services provider, for an experienced Payroller or Payroll Supervisor.
About The Role
You will be responsible for:
- Processing and maintaining several client payrolls
- Managing and resolving payroll queries from clients
- Following internal procedures
- Supporting and mentoring team members
- Supervising the daily workflow of your team
- Administering BACS payments and
- Assist in developing administration procedures
- Liasing with Manager, Directors and clients
About Our Client
Leading Business Service provider, based in modern offices.
It is anticpated that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of payroll processing, preferably in a bureau or accountancy firm
- Current knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required.
- Ability toto manually calculate tax and NI deductions and statutory payments
- An understanding of Auto Enrolment
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Things You Should Know
- Free Parking
- Attractive benefits and salary package
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)