Start: September 2018
Contract: Maternity, 2 terms, possibly 3 terms
Salary: Excellent and matched to candidates' qualification & experience
Our Client is an Independent Prep School, based in Croydon and consists of a co-educational nursery and a separate Boys and Girls Prep schools. The school is very well resourced and has a balanced approach, which encourages both an academic focus and provides a caring leaning environment.
The Successful Candidate:
* at least one years' experience of working in a classroom
* teaching Experience as a KS1 Teacher
* ability and confidence to teach high-achieving students and support less able students
* personal characteristics that work well with young children and explicit enthusiasm for working with children of this age!
* Contribute towards the schools extra-curricular programme of activities.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible. If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send Usma your CV;
or please call
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.