RK Accountancy are recruiting on behalf of a long standing client who has a rare opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their friendly team based in Blackburn.
This business have established an excellent reputation within their market over 50 years and are known locally for their commitment to developing and investing in their staff.
Taking responsibility for your own accounts and client relationships your remit will include:
- Working as part of a team and contributing to the teams overall objectives including assisting with and covering for other accounting functions. (Such as setting up accounts, daily banking, posting/allocating payments and month end procedures).
- Collecting money owed from clients, controlling and managing debtors.
- Resolving customer queries
- Following procedures to clients who represent a credit risk and assessing clients for credit worthiness
- Assisting with the Purchase Ledger function as required.
To be considered you will ideally have a confident telephone manner with the ability to prioritize your workload. You will also have previous Credit Control experience and be able to achieve set targets and deadlines.
In return, you will receive a market leading benefits package including; Bonus scheme, private health care, and a generous holiday entitlement.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.