Digital Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Digital Team as a Project Manager. We are looking for a Project Manager who will manage multiple digital projects that create innovative digital solutions.
You will be responsible for meeting with a wide range of stakeholders, working with them to capture and prioritise their requirements. Tracking the progress of multiple projects, manage resource and anticipate possible issues that may arise.
You will be responsible for the documentation of user requirements and functional specifications. This will include the production of all project life-cycle documentation, including project plans, risk registers and project wrap up reports. Another key focus is the enforcement of project controls, including status reporting, CBD team sign-offs and change control
On a day to day basis the role will involve:
- Requirements gathering across business stakeholders including UX teams and Business Analysts
- Creation of project documentation including project plans and timelines, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Backlog management with the Business Analyst and Product Owner
- Working with members of the Digital Development team; including UX, UI designers, Developers and Testers.
- Empowering and inspiring others to deliver successful projects
What we expect from you:
- Can drive the projects forward in a positive manner - with a hunger for inspiring digital change and broader business operational improvement
- To be familiar with project management tools such as JIRA
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment a bonus
- Strong experience managing digital design and development projects
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with digital and software development lifecycle sand processes
- Familiar with project management processes and framework
- Experience of managing Digital projects
- Strong communicator with the ability to adapt to suit audiences
- Strong stakeholder management
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- 50% Employee discount on domestic appliance warranty protection
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Why join Domestic and General?
Domestic & General is the leading specialist provider of appliance breakdown and warranty protection and we have an interesting story to tell! Our history stretches back for 100 years and by offering quality products, excellent customer service and peace of mind to over 16 million customers worldwide, we're well placed for a successful future.
Because we offer so much to both consumers and manufacturers, and because we have big plans for the future, our company provides a multitude of opportunities for those who join us. We don't just work hard to keep our customers and clients happy, we do our best to keep our employees happy too by offering a range of benefits, support and training in a professional and friendly working environment. You'll be part of a rapidly growing company, where what you do really will have an impact on where we're going. Whatever your background, your career could grow here at Domestic & General.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79974567