Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Location: Trafford Park
Four Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced credit controller to join a global design business based in Trafford Park. Working as part of an established experienced credit control team and reporting into the Transactions Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Collection of outstanding overdue debt by telephone, email & fax in a professional manner
- Using your own initiative in dealing with problems that arise and resolving them by liaising internally and externally with sales departments/buyers etc
- Dealing with complex corporate accounts with differing legal entities and therefore different VAT implications
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the credit team to ensure cash is collected
- Building long-term relationships with customers
- Checking & passing of credit fails
- Pro-active checking & chasing of invoices
- Regular reporting to the Transactions Manager
This is a complex credit control position where you will gain thorough experience in cash collection. To be considered for this position you must be competent in the use of Excel (pivot tables/v-lookups), have experience in dealing with large blue chip accounts and be innovative when it comes to problem solving.
In return you will receive a generous package, pension contribution, holiday entitlement and free parking! If you are a credit controller and would like to hear more about this opportunity then please apply for immediate consideration!