Financial Reporting Manager
In this role you will be responsible for leading an efficient, well controlled and high performing reporting and accounting team and ensuring timely and high quality management and statutory reporting to support the businesses decision making.
The postholder will effectively be deputy FD and we are looking for a high calibre individual who has experience operating at manager level within a complex commercial, operational organisation.
The role will include;
- Deliver timely, accurate and consistent management reporting
- Present financial data relevant to stakeholders at all levels including board level
- Ensure preparation and submission of statutory accounts
- Act as key point of contact for the external auditors, ensuring smooth year end process and audit.
- Ensure the cash planning and reporting processes are in place
- Provide guidance on cash flow performance; analysing and explaining variances to expectations
- Production of monthly cost centre reports
- Daily reporting including, net income reporting and analysis and daily cash position.
- Balance sheet management including ownership of fixed asset register and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure accounting processes and systems remain appropriate as the business continues to evolve.