Day Shift Team Leader
Lead Maintenance Engineer -Food - Days
Salary: £38,000- £43,000
Location: Wembley, Middlesex
A global food manufacturing company is now seeking a Lead Maintenance Engineer to come on board at one of their production facilities based near the Wembley Area. As a Lead Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance and continuous improvement projects in addition to being the “go to person” on shift. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Maintenance Engineer to join a company that is currently experiencing huge amounts of growth within their industry and will invest in their maintenance engineering team.
Skills required for the Lead Maintenance Engineer:
· Experience as a Senior or Lead Maintenance Engineer ideally within the food or related industries
· Experience in fault finding on PLC’s
· An expert in fault finding and repair works allowing you to set yourself above the rest of the Maintenance engineers
· A True Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with both electrical and mechanical skills
· Ability to follow PPM schedules as a Lead Maintenance Engineer
The Lead Engineer will benefit from:
· Competitive Salary
· Autonomy and responsibility
· Excellent benefits package
· Excellent overtime pays
· Good team environment
· Market leader in their industry
Benefits: Pension and an excellent package on offer
Commutable: Wembley, Middlesex, London, Hayes, Borehamwood, Richmond, St Albans, Barnet,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.