This leading beauty company is well known for providing the best quality with the best of care who operate national with various offices across the UK. You’ll be working as part of an established marketing team and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager who is looking for a Senior PPC Executive to join their team.
You will be part of the overall paid search strategy with the idea of growing and developing the companies paid search channels as this is one of their core acquisition channels.
- Work with our agency on maintenance and administration of current paid search and paid social campaigns
- Daily optimisation and improvement to the PPC accounts and implement advanced PPC techniques.
- Monitoring and analysing competitor performance, impression shares and seasonality
- Analyse and interpret data to identify key opportunities
- Keeping up with latest industry trends and techniques
- Ad Copy testing and optimisation – including A/B testing on landing pages
- Providing scheduled reporting, delivering against KPI’s, for targets, CPL, CPA, CPC, impressions
- Experience in managing large PPC budgets
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing and Google Analytics
- Experience with Display & Remarketing
- Excellent Excel skills – Formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups
- Previous use of a Bid Management tools and tracking software (Double Click/Google Tag Manager)
- Adwords certified
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79984258